Open Records Request
One of the functions of the City Secretary’s Office is safeguarding and improving the public access to records, documents, and files of the City, including responding to requests for information.
Many city records are available online through an electronic document repository, including City Council Minutes, Ordinances, Resolutions, Deeds and Easements, recorded lines and assessments, and the election register.
Frequently Requested Reports
In an effort to increase transparency and more quickly disseminate information to the public, use these links to frequently requested information.
- Bid and Quote announcements are provided by the Purchasing Department.
- Comprehensive Financial Reporting resources are published by the Finance Department to let taxpayers know how their money is used.
- Crime Reports and an Accident Report Database are both available online and are maintained by the Police Department.
- Development Reports give an overview of demographic, growth and economic information that is compiled by the Planning Department.
- The Permit Report lists recent permits issued by the Planning Department while the Certificate of Occupancy Report lists issued COs.
- Fire Structure Reports created by the Fire Department estimate the cost of damage by structure fires.
Submit a Request
If the information you need cannot be found through the links above, please use this form to make a request.
By submission of this form, you are requesting the information stated below. Understand that some documents or portions thereof, are subject to non-disclosure under Chapter 552 of the Texas Government Code, Public Information Act and/or other state and federal laws. Applicable charges will apply.
Confidential information cannot be released and items may be redacted (removed), if applicable. After reviewing your request, if the City of Euless believes that the items responsive to your request contain additional confidential information, an opinion will be sought from the Office of the Texas Attorney General.